Top Analysts Will Receive Prize Money and Opportunity to Work at GDA
Summer 2021 Investment Competition
Submissions due: June 30 , 2021
The criteria are as follows:
- The investment must be in the cryptocurrency/blockchain space.
- The proposed investment must have sufficient liquidity for a $200K position, with a 6-month holding period.
- Must be a publicly accessible investment opportunity.
- The submitting party must not be a related party to the firm.
- Submit your case as a 5-10 page PDF by June 30th in order to be considered
So if you’ve got an idea you’ve been sitting on, now is the time to put on your analyst’s hat and outline exactly why you think it’s going to perform well in the next 6 months.
What is GDA Capital
What You Need to Do
Submit a 5-10 page investment case for a cryptocurrency or blockchain investment that meets the above criteria.
You can include charts, quotes, tweets, graphs and anything that will strengthen your case. We want to know why you’d buy it, why you expect it to go up, and what your price target is.
Our talented team of judges, comprised of our Head of Capital Markets, Head of Research, and Chief Operating Officer will judge your pitches and select the best one based on the strength of the research, quality of writing, and creativity.
Submit your investment proposal by June 30th and we’ll be sure to respond with feedback.
The blockchain world moves fast, so we will judge this as soon as we can and announce a winner in the following week.
If you have any further questions about the conditions of the competition, please email us here.
The research thesis must be structured likeso:
- Tokenomics of Project
- Differentiating Factors
- Price Target
- Downside Scenarios
- Submission must be applicant’s original work.
- 5-10 pages
- Submitted in PDF format